Join us at VANS and you’ll connect with a team who’s daring, passionate and confident with the backing of 40 years experience. And whether its extreme sports or alternative lifestyles that attract you here you can be assured that VANS will continue to be Off the Wall.
VANS has always been characterised by a fearless pursuit of the future. The past decade has seen VANS’ UK market share grow by over 300% making us the leading action sports and lifestyle footwear brand.
Now this is your chance to join our store in Braintree. Not only will you be part of the VANS family, but you’ll also be part of VF – the world’s largest apparel company.
You’ll fully support the Manager and make an impact from day one in order to
• ensure sales growth
• deliver high levels of customer care
• merchandise creatively
• manage stock and administration efficiently
• plus, you’ll provide comprehensive cover in the Store Manager’s absence
• play a key role in staff recruitment and development.
To join us you’ll need
• substantial supervisory/management experience
• with a high profile fashion/lifestyle branded retailer
• strong people management skills
• the ability to lead and motivate the team by setting a positive, hands on example and driving customer service
• flexibility to work 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekends.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, generous uniform allowance, group discounts and a contributory pension scheme.
The Inside Track
You may not be familiar with VF Corporation, but chances are that you know our brands quite well. From The North Face® jackets to Timberland® boots, we outfit people of all walks of life. In fact, we have more than 30 brands that serve consumers around the world.
Organized in 1899, VF has grown to be a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear with about 60,000 associates. Our businesses and brands are organized into five coalitions: Outdoor & Action Sports, Jeanswear, Imagewear, Sportswear and Contemporary Brands. While VF is highly diversified across brands, products, distribution channels and geographies, our one-company approach to doing business provides a unique and powerful competitive advantage.
Our five largest brands are The North Face®, Vans®, Wrangler®, Timberland®, and Lee®. Other brands include 7 For All Mankind®, Bulwark®, Eagle Creek®, Eastpak®, Ella Moss®, JanSport®, Kipling®, lucy®, Majestic®, Napapijri®, Nautica®, Red Kap®, Reef®, Riders®, Splendid® and SmartWool®.
VF Quick Facts:
• 30+ brands
• 60K associates around the world
• 150 countries worldwide
• $11.4 billion in revenue
• 115 years of achievements and growth
• No. 1 manufacturer of denim
• 1,200 owned retail stores
• $700M returned to shareholders in 2013
• 1.3M units of apparel and footwear produced every day
For more information, please visit www.vfc.com.
To apply please send your Cover letter and CV’s to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of candidates we receive, we will only contact successful candidates for the interview stage.