You will lead by example to meet your customer’s individual needs.
In addition, you will support the store management team to coach and develop the Style Advisors.
This is your opportunity to learn key management skills and understand commercial performance.
• Demonstrate excellent Management skills that inspire and manage the performance of the team.
• Lead by example and ensure that Client First is your absolute priority.
• Implement commercial decisions set out by the Management team.
• Monitor and drive individuals to achieve targets; particularly when deputising for Management.
• Think Perfect, Create Extraordinary – at all times. Always put your Client first.
• Ensure every Client enjoys a fun, informed and indulgent experience in your store; leading by example.
• Lead by example and assist Management when training and developing the team.
• Be clear of all targets, measures and action plans influencing the performance of your store. For
example; Sales, controllable contribution, stock loss, service, visit reporting, absence & sickness and
• Maintain high visual merchandising standards by adhering to company guidelines as detailed in the
Trend & Visual Guidelines.
• Ensure the shop floor checklist and company housekeeping standards are maintained on the shop floor,
Stock room and staff area.
• Adhere to and enforce the company grooming guidelines.
• Ensure that all relevant security firms and the distribution centre are immediately informed of any
changes in key holder details and all new key holders are made fully aware of the company
emergency call out procedures.
• Maintain the organization of all store files and administration, and to ensure up to date. Paper work is used and filled out correctly.
• Assist the Management to induct, train and develop the team.
• Take responsibility for your own personal development and career progression by demonstrating an
active approach to learning.
• Work with the management team to generate motivating sales incentives and team challenges to
enhance employees’ performance
Operating & Policies & Procedures
• Adhere to and enforce all company policies and procedures detailed in the Guiding Principles and
Employee Handbook. I.e. Company uniform and discount policy and procedures.
• Monitor employees’ attendance, performance and timekeeping, addressing potential problems
• Monitor and report any store maintenance problems and keep informed of job completions or delays.
• Ensure and over see that all Health and Safety issues and emergency procedures have been fully
explained to all members of your team and escalated for resolution. You are responsible for this by law.
• Actively reduce the store stock loss in accordance with company targets.
Oversee and monitor the organisation of all store files and administration and to ensure up to date
paperwork is used, filled out and archived correctly.
• Maintain high VM standards on the shop floor and window displays by adhering to the Trend & Visual
Merchandising Guidelines / instruction from your Line Manager and Retail Operations.
• Ensure the shop floor checklist is completed daily/weekly, and company housekeeping standards are
maintained on the shop floor, stockroom and staff area/s.
Always Put The Client First
I focus the team to understand and deliver against the needs of the Client
I lead my team to deliver uncompromised quality
I am passionate about the service we provide
I encourage my team to be consistent brand ambassadors
Make It Happen
I communicate & share a clear vision
I meet deadlines and ensure the team meets theirs & their responsibilities
I encourage challenge & debate
I support and drive change initiatives
Enjoy Freedom with I empower my team to succeed through coaching and mentoring
I embrace personal accountability
I take challenging decisions & coach my team to do the same
I delegate responsibility, clarify expectations and give the team the
freedom to deliver
Play an Active Part
I motivate &inspire to create high performing teams in the Team
I create a fun, inspiring and productive place to work
I lead by example, always do my best and inspire others to do the same
I know the impact emotions & behaviours can have and control my own
There are two main ways to apply: contact your Freeport Braintree store directly, requesting either Gemma or Debbie. You will need to give your CV and ideally include a covering letter to the store. Alternatively, you could email a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your communication please state what role you are interested in and for which location