The North Face are currently recruiting for 1 x 8 hour, 2 x 10 hour, and 1 x 20 hour vacancies on a temporary basis for the Christmas period.
Employment will begin 13/11/2016, and terminate 15/01/2017.
The ideal candidates must have full 7 day flexibility.
Outdoor and previous retail experience preferable but not essential, as full training will be given.
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all ensuring that all customers are treated with respect, tact and that they leave the store having had a memorable experience.
• Develop a thorough knowledge of all products in store, including fits, finishes and construction of products.
• Keep up to date with current trends and the brand’s place within the market.
• Inform management of any stock and quality issues as they arise.
• Ensure that all stock is represented on the sales floor and is replenished when needed.
• Maintain merchandising standards in accordance with brand guidelines.
• Ensure that all products are accurately priced and security tagged (where appropriate) at all times.
• Ensure all deliveries are checked off in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
• Follow all operational procedures as set by management.
• Be aware of store/personal security and the loss/shrinkage problem and report incidents to the management team.
• Ensure that all areas of the store, both shop and back areas are clean and tidy at all times.
• Be responsible for own health and safety and the well being of others with whom they come into contact within the store.
• Any other duties as assigned to the Job Holder within the Job Holder’s capabilities.
How to Apply
Applicants should email tnfstore_Braintree@vfc.com